Book today online or call us at
(+45) 86 51 13 11
- Season 2021:April 29th – September 05th ; High Season: July 2nd – August 15th
About Corona restrictions:
Fully vaccinated persons with permanent residence in EU and Schengen countries, can travel in and out of Denmark without being subject to travel restrictions. This means that you are not covered by requirements for testing prior to entry into Denmark, just as you are not covered by requirements for testing and isolation after entry into Denmark.
You must bring documentation to prove that you are fully vaccinated
In relation to the corona epidemic, we of course still adhere to the authorities’ advice and guidelines regarding distance and cleaning. Furthermore, we have hand alcohol, soap, and paper towels at all facilities. Face masks can be purchased in the shop
We are looking forward to welcoming you.
- High season:08 am – noon and 02 pm – 07.00 pm For later arrival, please call in advance
- Low season:08 am – noon and 02 pm – 06 pm. On weekends until 07 pm For later arrival, please call in advance
- Whole season:Is open during the whole season between 07.00 am – 10.00 pm
Located on route 170, approx. 3 km south of Skanderborg
Using GPS; please make sure that you are led to Horsensvej route 170, as there are two roads called Horsensvej in Skanderborg
From motorway E45: Take exit 53 “Skanderborg Syd”. In the roundabout, drive towards “Skanderborg”. Turn right at the 1st road; “Vrold Tvaervej” and go to the end. In the T-junction, turn right on road 170 towards “Horsens”. After approx. 500 m we will be on your left hand.
- High season:With your own caravan or tent after 11am unless otherwise agreed. In the chalets from kl. 03pm
- Low season:With your caravan or tent after 10am unless otherwise agreed. In the chalets from kl. 03pm
- High season:With your own caravan or tent before noon unless otherwise agreed. In the chalets according to the rental agreement
- Low season:With your own caravan or tent before 04pm unless otherwise agreed. In the chalets according to the rental agreement.
If you need any further information, you are welcome to contact us